Monday, December 10, 2018

Brrrrrr . . .

   Winter has arrived.  Only very typically of here we do not get pretty white snow, we get rain.  And then some more rain.  And when that is over, more rain.  I don't want mountains of snow like my homestate of NC, but I do wish for just a tiny bit. 
     The inchie this week was Montenegro.  I know nothing about that place.  I did look it up and decided on an icon that I saw that was interesting.  It looks like a pretty place.
  Diva's challenge was to do something festive for the holidays!  I saw something similar to this online and thought I would change it up a bit and use this.  Would make a nice card front if I had gotten cards done.  I bought new Christmas paper and cut outs and  everything for cards this year and then . . . well, I just haven't felt up to it.  Maybe next year.
  And lastly a coloring page I have been working on for a bit. 
     Thank you for dropping by and lots of thanks for all the kind words on my last post.  My days are long right now.  I have good moments and not so good moments.  But I guess that will be the case for quite a while.  I am glad I have my art to entertain me.  It helps.  Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Your Noel is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchie, and yes your. ole would make a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, love the noel also, I had to do a big refresher on Montenegro...my school day memories were fading fast, oh, and the world has changed quite a bit over those decades, socially and politically, I mustn't forget! Hope you get your snow...we are in a bit of a heatwave at the moment, it usually doesn't get as warm until late January here...Dx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the snowman for the "O". Super cute for a card. There's always next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Noël card and original to put the snowman in the middle. Wish you a merry Christmas and a happy Newyear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! For what it is worth: still thinking of you and sending love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!