Friday, February 1, 2019

January calendar pages

I have been absent.  I kept meaning to scan and post and never seemed to get to it.  I am in the middle of a major "decluttering" project at my house.  Not fun and at times very emotional, but also very necessary.  My brother and I had been talking about doing this for quite awhile but neither of us wanted to.  I still don't want to, but I think I need to.  Besides it does keep me busy.  The busier I am, the less time I have to think.

I have two Diva challenges done.  This week's and last.  I will now need to catch up on inchie challenges at some point.  The top one is to use stripes and the one is to use the tangle ratoon.  I have fallen for that tangle - it is so much fun, but definitely a challenge.

Last are a bunch of my tangle a day calendar pages.  I love that calendar.  I decided instead of using it as a journal as I usually do, I would just tangle each day.  So here is the month of January.  Some days I like much better than others.










I hope you all are having a very nice day.  I will now go and get some supper done - for Lakota.  I really don't have much of an appetite.  I had a good size salad for lunch.  I could eat salads all the time.  My favorite meal.  Take care and lots of hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back and great tiles and I love the calendar pages. Good luck with you de- cluttering, I know how hard that is to do sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ratoon, Cathy. I like Ratoon a lot, too, but I am still struggling with it.

    Hugs
    JoyceB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!