Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday swaps and challenges

    Our lovely fall weather continues!  I love the feel of fall in the air.  Actually I love most seasons and the changes they bring.  Summer and the heat is my least favorite, bur even so for awhile that is nice.
    I have lots to share today.  I am doing two Inktober challenges, my regular weekly challenges and several swaps - which are loads of fun! 
Every Inchie Monday - Argentina


Diva challenge - Dewd

Line Weaving Weekend challenge - Fall Colors

One of my swap items with Joyce Bruns

Cabbit swap with Lisa Bierema

Mojo challenge - bwiya, leaf pod, and arkles

Second installment of Inktober for Tangle All Around

Second installment of Inktober for Pattern Collections
      Thank you for dropping by and leaving me some sunshine.  I love reading your comments.  They truly do make my day.  Take care and have a blessed week!

7 comments:

  1. What fun artwork! I especially enjoyed your bunnies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely week, I agree with Lori: the bunnies are vey pretty but also I'm impressed by that line weaving weekend challenge: beautiful colours and you finished a wonderful swap with Joyce, love the composition and the contrasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tangles, Cathy! Thanks for showing our swap card. The pattern you finished it with is one I find really difficult, but you did it perfectly. Your little Inktober clown is so cute. Mine looks like a horror movie, lol.

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been so busy!! I love your inchie and the Joy tangle is beautiful. I love all the shapes that you do with your tangles. the little rabbit is adorable as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tiles are very different,each of them is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your deep sea dewd. Looking at yours, I think I did my auras wrong, but oh well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Diva tile is beautiful and has a creepy' feeling around it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!