Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Happy Wednesday!!

    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  I am doing well today.  Lakota is thankfully back on the road to recovery.  He is eating better and that is a blessing.  The deal is he has never ate real well.  He is incredibly picky and being sick hasn't helped.  We even took to making his dog food.  Sometimes he would eat, sometimes no.  I do not know how he is as big as he is (around 120 lbs.  when back at his top). 
     Lots of challenges this week.  I am loving the Inktober challenges, but growing a bit weary at the same time.  It is my own fault - I should know better than to commit to 2 different ones.  But I did, so I will see them through.  Here are the 3rd and 4th installments for both Inktober challenges on Tangle All Aroumd and Pattern Collections.  Only eight days to go!




     What is better than getting a new coloring book?  Getting two for free.  Remember when I told you I won a gift certificate from Color It?  Well they had two new books I wanted so used part of my certificate to order them.  They are so cool.  I got Colorful Unicorns and Colorful Scriptures.  Here is one that I finished from the scriptures book. 

      Every Inchie Monday's word or country was Italy.  Lots of wonderful historical and architectural finds there.   I chose to do the Leaning Tower of Pisa.  Simple but recognizable.

      Oh Diva, the things you ask!  It was time for the non dominant hand challenge.  My brother can pick up a pencil and write or draw with either hand quite comfortably.  He is left handed but had to use his right hand when he broke his left wrist a while back.  Me?  I have to put the pencil in my hand with my right hand and force my finger in to submission.  So here is my piece, and yes, I know it is awful.  Really.  No shading or anything.  I simply could not hold the pencil any longer. 

      The last challenge I have is the Mojo challenge for the Line Weaving Community.  This was a bit of a throw together.  I could not "see" any way to do this.  It proved to be quite another challenge!
      One more thing I did this past week but for no real reason.  Just because I love doing mandalas!

      I have another challenge I am working on, but it is not complete.  Maybe next week.  We shall see.
      I guess I shall go.  Take care and I hope you have a blessed day.  Hugs!!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh you have been busy, some fabulous work. You must have lots of patience.. Pleased Lakota is doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you that your dog is so much better now. I like all you show and the Diva tile is great. Great, not because of it's beauty, but because you managed to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the doggie is doing better and lots of beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful artwork! Your Italy inchie is great with the wineglas and the tower of Pisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't visited for ages, so had to read back through your posts to see what was happening about your dog,glad to read he is doing better now...love the wine affected Pisa...Dx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!