Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Hola!

      Hola!  Or hello to everyone.  Our inchie this week was Mexico!  Ah, a place I have actually been.  I was only there for a few hours with my family, but even so really enjoyed it.  It was a fascinating place and I wish we could have lingered, but mom wasn't feeling well and our journey had to be cut short.  I love the colors and the flavors of this place though.  I really could not decide what to use on my inchie.  I did decide very quick NOT to use a tortilla chip from the kitchen on it.  Something my brother said about encouraging ants in my art supplies . . . Since I am trying to use the flag on all my inchies, I put one on the cactus pot.
     It's mandala week over at one of my facebook sites.  Oh I love to draw those things.  They are so much fun.  They take me a bit because I have to do a little math - not my strong suit.  My geometry teacher would be proud of me, or either say "you really should have listened".  If she had let us do mandalas I might have listened.  Might.  Here are two of my latest creations.

      I got some new markers this week.  Color It put out some water color brush markers.  The are very fun.  However I really do not feel comfortable with blending them.  I am sure there is a way.  I just don't know how.  But I am going to keep at it.  Here are my two attempts.
      On July 21st (mark your calendars) there is going to be a blog hop for SAS4Kids.  Remember the organization I am collecting handmade cards for?  It is going to be totally awesome.  Seriously.  There is a total of 17 prizes being given!  Quite a haul.  you can start here and go through all the sites or begin at (the beginning) SAS4Kids.  Either way all you have to do is visit one or better yet all of the sites and leave a comment.  Then a winner or in some cases more than one winner will be chosen at random from the sites for a prize.  Here is a list of prizes just to get you excited -
Kitchen Sink Stamps $25 gift certificate
Sparkle N Sprinkle  $5 gift code
Fred She Said $10 gift certificate
Motion Crafts by Uchi's Designs 3 prize packages each with 1 die set and 1 stamp set $35 value each
Bugaboo $12 gift code
Tonic Studios USA Six Tonic Studios Paper Trimmers (159e)
Stampendous Five prizes: CRS5101/DCS5010 Rose Garden Cling Stamps and Dies, CRS5067/DCS5067 Hydrangea Garden Cling Stamps and Dies, DCP1009 Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set, DCP1007 Build a Wreath Cutting Dies Set, DCP1008 Pop Up Stages Cutting Dies Set
Paper Nest Dolls Two prizes of 3 digis each of the winner's choice plus one free digi for a commenter on each blog that uses a Paper Nest Dolls image
Doodles Paper Playground Four prizes of one package of Fairy Dust Sparkle Blends sequin mixes
White Rose Crafts  Gorjuss Tweed Craft Card Compendium (makes 24 cards - retails at $16.99)
Dies R Us $15 gift code
Cheapo Dies (owned by an American I know) $15 gift code
All Dressed Up Stamps - two digital stamps
Janet Bailey - three Stampin' up Stamp Sets

      Now doesn't that look like fun??  Please drop by and tell your friends about this too.  Thanks for coming by today and saying hello!  Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Love your inchie, and tangles. Your colouring and blending looks great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchie and beautiful mandalas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you put a lot on a tiny inchie, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!