Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Have you "blog hopped" yet???

      First things first - have you "blog hopped" yet?  Please do take the time and drop over to the blogs featured in this hop and leave a comment.  You could win one (or more) of some wonderful prizes!  Seriously. To get started go back to my link and work from there - Penstrokes.  I am excited about being a part of this!
     This week's inchie was Norway.  For some reason I am in love with that country.  If I could visit one country overseas, it would probably be Norway.  I am not sure why.  Just would.  My high school mascot was a Viking, so maybe that is it. 

      I am really enjoying the challenges over at Rainbow Elephant.  This one is called Fragment Overlays.  I am not sure I fully got the jest of it, but I really like it. It was really fun to do.  I put the fragment I used on the page also.

      One of my FB groups is challenging us to use color this week.  I already do a lot of that.  Just depends on my mood.  The warm colors are red, yellow and orange. I chose to do a mandala in warm colors.  Got to play some more with my water color brush pens.   They are seriously fun.

      Next I had to play with cool colors - purple, green and blue.  This group is really my favorite group.  Are you a warm color or cool color person?  Probably there is something somewhere that would tell us what that means about our personality. 

      One more - here is a mandala I did this week.  I wanted to color it, but decided I might not get the eye of the dragon like I wanted it so I stayed with black and white. I almost got the look I was after.  Almost.

      Guess I am off to . . . well, I really don't know what I plan on doing!  Check and see if the MOJO challenge is up.  Or sit here and vegetate!  That is a strong consideration, being that I am still fighting sleep.  I am however due to poor sleep getting a lot of reading in, lol! Thanks for dropping by and please do go back and comment on the blog hop's post.  Drop by mine even if you don't have the time to visit all 17 of them.  But remember the prizes are really worth it.  And it goes until Aug. 3rd, so there is time!  Bye now!  Hugs and blessings!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!