Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Please, no yodelling!

     This week's inchie - Austria - had me humming Sound of Music songs!  I love that movie.  I went with my 5th grade class (as a student) to see it at the theater.  That was a fun experience.  Nowadays you want to show a movie at school, you rent it at Netflix.  Fun, maybe.  But not the same as 80 5th graders hitting the popcorn stands and going in a theater.  Brave teachers, lol!  Anyway, Austria is our location.  Such a beautiful place - although I have never been there.  I would love to see it in person.
       Here is the MOJO challenge for this week.  I normally do not name my art work, but when I finished this one - I could not get past the name, "Standing Under My Ceiling Fan".  Didn't plan on it, but it sure fits!
  Last but not least a couple of string challenges from one of my Facebook groups. 

     That's all for this week!  I plan on getting the Diva challenge done, but haven't tackled it yet.  Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Hugs.

4 comments:

  1. I think I like your string challenges best of all the lovely work you do...and your inchie is lovely...interesting how most of us have been influenced by a musical or screen production in our subject this week...when we consider the breadth of history, architecture, music, art, politics et al that emanate from this country! Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchie, and some fabulous tangles, you are really good at the, they are so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cathy,

    Great job with the Inchie. Amazing at how much you've tucked into one inch!!

    I love the string tangles, also. My favorite is the first one, with the so-well-drawn Paradox. Both of them are so precise, with such straight lines. Awesome!

    JoyceB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inchie, I love the Sound of Music :-) Womdeful tangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!